The Benefits Office provides benefit plan administrative and advisement support to all employees at a diocesan parish, school, institution, and agency. Administrative support includes processing enrollments, status changes, terminations, and premium payments. Benefit plan advisement includes assisting employees with benefit questions regarding eligibility, coverage, and claims. The Benefits Office also works closely with benefit plan vendors in making sure that employees are covered in a timely manner, claims are correctly processed, and benefit plans are routinely reviewed and recommendations are made for any applicable changes.
The Benefits Office is committed to:
- supporting and maintaining the Mission of the Diocese of Gary in all internal and external business interactions.
- providing quality service with professional expertise to all Diocese of Gary employees.
- respecting and safeguarding the confidentiality of all benefit information.
- assisting employees in a way that encourages active involvement in their benefit plans.
- preserving the integrity and legal compliance of all Diocese of Gary benefit plans.
Benefits Office | 9292 Broadway | Merrillville, IN 46410
(219) 769-9292 | (219) 650-4265 (Fax)
Cheryl Grandys | Coordinator of Benefits | Extension 277 | e-mail
Kathy Lafakis | Human Resources Assistant | Extension 292 | e-mail
- MEDICAL Anthem Plan Summary Book (PDF)
- MEDICAL Anthem Medical Enrollment Form (PDF)
- MEDICAL Dependent Deduction Authorization Form (PDF)
- MEDICAL Anthem Change Form (PDF)
- MEDICAL Express-Scripts Prescription Drug Handbook (PDF)
- MEDICAL Express-Scripts Medco Pharmacy Mail Order Form (PDF)
- MEDICAL Premium Rates (PDF)
- DENTAL PPO Low (Prime) Summary of Benefits (PDF)
- DENTAL PPO High (Complete) Summary of Benefits (PDF)
- DENTAL Enrollment/Change Form (PDF)
- DENTAL Payroll Authorization Form (PDF)
- DENTAL Find a Dental Provider (PDF)
- DENTAL Claim Form (PDF)
- DENTAL Premium Rates (PDF)
Some of the links on this page may require Adobe Reader to view them. The Adobe Reader is available for download free of charge, by clicking here.