The Church earnestly desires that all the faithful be led to that full conscious, and active participation in liturgical celebrations called for by the very nature of the liturgy. Such participation by the Christian people as "a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s own people” is their right and duty by reason of their baptism.
Constitution on the Sacred Liturgy, 14
Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults
Forms for Christian Initiation
- Reception of an Orthodox Christian into the Catholic Church (PDF)
- Catechumen Information Form (PDF)
- Catechumen Information Form - Child (PDF)
- Christian Candidate Information Form (PDF)
- Christian Candidate Information Form - Child (PDF)
- Inquirer Information Form (PDF)
- Affidavit of Baptism Form (PDF)
Some of the links on this page may require Adobe Reader to view them. The Adobe Reader is available for download free of charge, by clicking here.